Welcome to My Print Shop
*All our t-shirts are printed using a state-of-the-art Direct to garment printer (DTG) to give a smooth bright finish to the design.
*We use 180gsm Cotton Premium Cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
*Available in Men's (Regular fit) Women's (Slim Fit) and Kids (Unisex) | Sizes up to 5XL
*Our Women's T-shirts are SLIM FIT so if you want a regular fit please go at least one size up. Please check the size chart before ordering.
SIZE CHART (Please check the size guide to ensure the best fit)
MEN'S (Regular Fit)
S: Chest 38-40"
M: Chest 40-42"
L: Chest 42-44"
XL: Chest 44-46"
2XL: Chest 46-48"
3XL: Chest 50-52"
4XL: Chest 52-54"
5XL: Chest 54-56"
WOMEN'S (Our women's T-shirts are SLIM FIT, for a looser fit, please go up at least one size)
S: UK SIZE 6 | Chest 30-32"
M: UK SIZE 8 |Chest 32-34"
L: UK SIZE 10-12 | Chest 34-36"
XL: UK SIZE 12-14 | Chest 36-38"
2XL: UK SIZE 14-16 | Chest 40-42"
Age 2 | Chest 22-24"
Age 3-4 | Chest 24-26"
Age 5-6 | Chest 26-28"
Age 7-8 | Chest 28-30"
Age 9-10 | Chest 30-32"
Age 11-13 | Chest 32-34"
We aim to print and send your order within one working day, with exception of busy periods such as Christmas.
If ordering on a weekend or bank holiday your item(s) will be dispatched the next working day.
We will dispatch your order via ROYAL MAIL 24 which usually takes 1-2 working, days except for busy periods
For the personalized items, we appreciate it if you send us the required information
as soon as you place your order to avoid any delay.
For international deliveries we use the service ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED, delivery times may vary. Please note the buyer is responsible for any customs charges.
THE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS including the EU, as a buyer, it's your responsibility to check which customs and import charges may apply and cover any customs and duties fees that may accrue. We send all our international orders with the "Royal Mail Tracked & Signed" service which you can track the full journey.
We can not be held responsible for any delays or unclaimed items in the destination country.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.
You can request to return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it and the product needs to be returned within 30 days of purchase.
The postage cost is non-refundable.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Personalized items cannot be returned but saying that we will do our best to resolve any issues.
Please contact me for any exchange inquiries.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last updated 19 November 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Royal Mail, Delivery
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ligita Dovgjalo, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.